Follow our tips to enjoy a clean burning experience:
- Your first burn is the most important. Be sure to burn your candle until the top layer of wax has melted all the way across. This may take about one and a half hours.
- Trim your wick 1/4 of an inch before each burn to avoid mushrooming (wick build up) and to maximize burn time.
- Never leave your candle unattended and keep out of reach of children and pets. Follow the safety precautions on the fire sticker label.
- Extinguish your candle if it repeatedly smokes, flickers, or the flame is too high - you may have to trim your wick. Do not burn for more than four hours at a time. Discontinue use of candle when 1/2 inch of wax remains, this will prevent possible flame damage.
- Idle & Wood Candle Co. assumes no responsibility for any damage that may occur due to misuse of candles and candle burning.